| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Aux Basques, Nf in April is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 113.4mm (4.5in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Aux Basques, Nf April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Aux Basques, Nf:
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) W
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) SSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 410.3 kms (255 miles) S
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) ENE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) ESE