| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port Aux Basques, Nf in August is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 121.4mm (4.8in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Port Aux Basques, Nf August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Port Aux Basques, Nf:
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) W
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) SSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 410.3 kms (255 miles) S
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) ENE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) ESE