Vs > Hoseda-Hard
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Hoseda-Hard Climate & Distance Between
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Omaezaki, Japan
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Alice Springs, Australia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Pedra Azul, Brazil
Hoseda-Hard vs Kerkira, Greece
Hoseda-Hard vs Goa, India
Hoseda-Hard vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
Hoseda-Hard vs Abu Na’Ama, Sudan
Stensele vs Souda/ Khania
Sweet Springs, Mo vs Port Moresby
Roberval, Qc vs Reading, Pa
Sainshand vs Sedro Woolley, Wa
- The distance between Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada and Hoseda-Hard, Russia is approximately 6,268 km or 3,895 mi.
- To reach Port Aux Basques, Nf in this distance one would set out from Hoseda-Hard bearing 314.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Aux Basques, Nf bearing 204.3° or SSW .
- Both have a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Port Aux Basques, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome whereas Hoseda-Hard is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.5 °C (17°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.9 °C (25°F) less in Port Aux Basques, Nf. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1066.5 mm (42 in) more which is equivalent to 1066.5 l/m² (26.17 US gal/ft²) or 10,665,000 l/ha (1,140,159 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.3° higher in Port Aux Basques, Nf than in Hoseda-Hard.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Aux Basques, Nf relative to Hoseda-Hard. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hoseda-Hard vs Port Aux Basques, Nf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Aimores, Brazil
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Montreux, Switzerland
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Hoseda-Hard vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Hoseda-Hard vs Markovo, Russia
Hoseda-Hard vs Taua, Brazil
Hoseda-Hard vs El Showak, Sudan
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Marion, Nc
Palmerston N (aero) vs Ueno
In Amenas vs Otautau
Dar Es Salaam vs Ilheus
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Hoseda-Hard Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Aux Basques, Nf
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) W
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) SSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 410.3 kms (255 miles) S
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) ENE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hoseda-Hard
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 646.4 kms (401.7 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 645.8 kms (401.3 miles) NNW
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 697.2 kms (433.3 miles) WNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) WSW
- Pecora, Russia - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 894.1 kms (555.6 miles) W
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 506.2 kms (314.5 miles) SSW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 725.4 kms (450.8 miles) SW
- Kotlas, Russia - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) SW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 752 kms (467.3 miles) SSW