Vs > Zolotonosa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Zolotonosa Climate & Distance Between
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Selma, Al, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Zolotonosa vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Zolotonosa vs Anadyr, Russia
Zolotonosa vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Zolotonosa vs Minamidaitojima, Japan
Gothenburg, Ne vs Pickle Lake, On
Canakkale vs Wailuku, Maui
Rome/ Fiumicino vs Bariloche
Moanda vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn
- The distance between Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada and Zolotonosa, Ukraine is approximately 6,297 km or 3,913 mi.
- To reach Port Aux Basques, Nf in this distance one would set out from Zolotonosa bearing 306.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Port Aux Basques, Nf bearing 230.8° or SW .
- Port Aux Basques, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc) whereas Zolotonosa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Port Aux Basques, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome whereas Zolotonosa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.5 °C (6.3°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5 °C (9°F) less in Port Aux Basques, Nf. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 954.4 mm (37.6 in) more which is equivalent to 954.4 l/m˛ (23.42 US gal/ft˛) or 9,544,000 l/ha (1,020,317 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.1° higher in Port Aux Basques, Nf than in Zolotonosa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Port Aux Basques, Nf relative to Zolotonosa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zolotonosa vs Port Aux Basques, Nf
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -4 (-6)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -10 (-19)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -4 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Nkhata Bay, Malawi
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Kyra, Russia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Kagoshima, Japan
Zolotonosa vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Zolotonosa vs Nice, France
Zolotonosa vs Nida, Lithuania
Zolotonosa vs Kirensk, Russia
Abu Hamed vs Base Orcadas
Estevan, Sk vs Gourdon
Antsiranana vs Toulouse
Esk Forest vs Chiclayo
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Zolotonosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Aux Basques, Nf
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) W
- ChĂ©ticamp, Ns, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) SSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 410.3 kms (255 miles) S
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) ENE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zolotonosa